Monday, July 30, 2012

Late to the Party

I should have started blogging 2 years ago. At least.  I have had quite an eventful couple of years.  Moving, divorce, moving, moving.  My life has been in chaos, which goes perfectly with my cat who's name is Chaos.  But it is the old saying "If I would have known..." you know it, and now that I am fairly settled and happier than I could have ever imagined i am sad that I didn't take the time to document everything.  But here is the chance to tell it my way.  So sometimes I will go back in time and tell old stories but mostly this blog will be of moving forward.  I have one year of undergrad school left and then the heartbreaking reality of the "real world" will hit. That I know for sure will be a cluster fuck.  But will hopefully lend me some good stories.
And so even if I never get anyone to read this thing, here goes nothing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your blog :) I too, wish you would have started 2 years ago, But I am definitely happy to be a witness to your moving forward!!!

    ReplyDelete